Dear all,

I am new to Axis. Now I have a question related SOAP Header element in Axis. As we
know, we can use WSDL2Java tool to generate Java classes based on existing WSDL stuff.
However, we I add SOAP Header element, say authentication info, I cannot see any
difference b/t header existing and header non-existing WSDL-generated java classes.

In a word, my question is how to handle SOAP header in AXIS? Could you help me out how
to process in 2 ways. One is to define SOAP service interface (with header request
info) and generate WSDL with defined header messages using Java2WSDL tool, the other
is to manually provide a WSDL with header message and generate java classes using
WSDL2Java tool?

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
Jim