Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 4:27 AM
Subject: RE: Axis vs Glue

Anne,

Are you saying that AXIS (supported by IBM and Apache) is not as good as GLUE?

Who supports The Mind Electric? (Unless Microsoft does!!)

I would think that AXIS is a safer bet, so that finally when Web Services standards fully mature, then one can migrate to a professional product (if need be). Given the history of Apache organisation and given that AXIS is likely to be a benchmark system for other vendors, I would still bet on AXIS rather than other vendors.

May be it's just me :-)

Regards,

Santosh