Hi all,
This is a session management related problem with MS-SOAP to AXIS communication.

One of our clients communicates to the server thru MS-SOAP and the server uses Axis. The client works fine in non-clustered environment but I am currently having problems with the clustered environment.

I noticed that MS-SOAP tool kit doesn't support cookies. So here is what is happening.
I have 3 servers server1, server2, server3 clustered in a domain. In a clustered environment, if first request goes to server1 all the subsequent requests also goes to the same server1 since cookie is sent by the client for all subsequent requests.
When I login into my app using the MS-SOAP based client, its going to server1 in the cluster. And when I make a second request its going to server 2 and server2 does not know about the login. So server2 is throwing authentication exception. Ideally if session management was proper 2nd request should also goto server1 and server1 should have served request2 w/o any errors but since no cookies are sent by the client, the app server is sending request2 to server2.

My question is, what should I do both on the server side and the client so that the session management works w/o any errors. Since session management can also be done using URL Re-writing, can I use this with MS-SOAP based client to make session mngt work.

Any ideas would be appreciated.....

Thanks
Praveen