Hi

I do not think that there is any way that u can listen to all ports.

anyhow how tcpmon work is say your Axis (tomcat liten on 8080) then what
you do is ask our Axis client to send the message via some other port
say 5555. Then u set tcpmon to liten to message at 5555 print it and
send the  message to 8080 then the server will not notice it.

to change the Axis sending port (manual client look at samples in user
guide, quite staight foward.) with wsdl2j (Am not sure) look at eg wsdl

regards

Srinath