Hi

I've developed a simple document style web service (contains a function, which return a bean) using AXIS . I've generated the WSDL file for this.
The WSDL file generated by AXIS has two bugs (empty targetNameSpace and missing namespace prefix) due to which WSDL2Java fails to generate stub classes.

I have manually edited the WSDL file and was able to generate the stub classes from WSDL2Java tool.

I developed a client application from the stub classes. When I run the client, I am receiving various fields of bean (return value of the function) as null.
However,  I have checked from TCPMon and found that data is not null in Soap response.

Could any one help me out? Is there a bug in stub classes generated for document style Web Service

thanks & regards,
Naresh Agarwal