Title: Java2WSDL: Can't user Java interfaces in method sigs?

I'm trying to expose this method as a web service:
   public String subscribe(Subscription sub);

Subscription is an interface, and there's a SubscriptionImpl implementation.  The interface just has the get/set methods, and SubscriptionImpl is conforms to the JavaBean specification.

Java2WSDL complains...
G:\IRM\SharedSource\services>java org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL -osrc\wsdl\weba
uth.wsdl -l"http://localhost/axis/services/WebAuth" -n"urn:TargetNamespace" -p"e
du.asu.vpia.webauth" "urn:WebAuth" -yWRAPPED -uLITERAL  edu.asu.vpia.webauth.Web
Auth
Jul 30, 2003 11:52:33 AM org.apache.axis.wsdl.fromJava.Types isBeanCompatible
WARNING: The class edu.asu.vpia.webauth.Subscription does not contain a default
constructor, which is a requirement for a bean class.  The class cannot be conve
rted into an xml schema type.  An xml schema anyType will be used to define this
 class in the wsdl file.

Does this mean I can only use concrete classes in the method signatures for Web Services?

--
Wendy Smoak
Applications Systems Analyst, Sr.