From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 5:58 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Serializing Java types

Have you provided beanMappings for each of your complex datatypes?

For example, suppose you have a Manager class with a ComplexType property,
the beanMapping section of your WSDD would look something like:

<beanMapping qname="my:Manager" languageSpecificType
="java:com.company.Manager"/>
<beanMapping qname="my:ComplexType" languageSpecificType
="java:com.company.ComplexType"/>

HTH,
Ian

Ian D. Stewart
Open Systems Engineer II
Enterprise Midrange - Bank One Infrastructure & Operations
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(614) 213-6100

Balaji Thirugnanam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 08/04/2003 05:02:13 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]