I am not sure what you mean...

It depends what you mean by 'session'. By default there is no concept of a
session. Like I said, the message context is actually piggy-backed with the
soap message as soon as it is received by axis. As the soap message passes
through axis, and is then passed to an invokation of your service, the same
context is still 'attached' to it. You can then make the method call I
described earlier to gain access to the message context. So in each
invokation of your service you have access to the message context associated
with a particular request message.

Like I said, this is all explained in the Axis user guide and architecture
guide so you should really read those.

I appologise if I have misunderstood your problem but if I have then please
explain your problem in more detail.

Jim