Hi,

Am I loosing my sense of time or does it actually take two days for my mails
to reach the mailing list?

Thank you  all for your help and patience, but now I run into more problems.

The TCPMonitor shows request and response messages as below.

Request --------------
<soapenv:Body>
  <PurchaseOrder xmlns="urn:DoclitOrder">
   <description xmlns="">Wood carving of an
Elemphant</description>
   <item xmlns="">ER234</item>
   <quantity xmlns="">1</quantity>
  </PurchaseOrder>
 </soapenv:Body>

Response -------------

<soapenv:Body>
  <PurchaseOrderResponse xmlns="urn:DoclitOrder">
   <PurchaseOrderReturn xmlns="">
     Hi you just ordered the item ER234
     Quantity    :: 1
    Description :: Wood carving of an Elephant</PurchaseOrderReturn>
  </PurchaseOrderResponse>

Now I have a problem with client side Deserialization
of the Response. The error message it gives is

org.xml.sax.SAXException: Deserializing parameter 'PurchaseOrderResponse':
could not find deserializer for type {urn:DoclitOrder}PurchaseOrderResponse

I have a PurchaseOrderResponse coded as a bean with one String. I have also
registered BeanSerializerFactory, BeanDeserializerFactory using
call.register type mapping, but it looks like BeanDeserializer is not even
used. (I have given the stack Trace below). What could be the problem ?

Any help is really appriciated.

In the Client I have specified like this ..........

oper.setReturnType(new javax.xml.namespace.QName("urn:DoclitOrder",
"PurchaseOrderResponse"));
oper.setReturnClass(PurchaseOrderResponse.class);
oper.setReturnQName(new javax.xml.namespace.QName("urn:DoclitOrder",
"PurchaseOrderResponse"));

The stack trace is ........

org.xml.sax.SAXException: Deserializing parameter 'PurchaseOrderResponse':
could not find deserializer for type {urn:DoclitOrder}PurchaseOrderResponse
at org.apache.axis.message.RPCHandler.onStartChild(RPCHandler.java:302)
at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.startElement(Deserializa
tionContextImpl.java:949)
at
org.apache.axis.message.SAX2EventRecorder.replay(SAX2EventRecorder.java:198)
at
org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.publishToHandler(MessageElement.java:
718)
at org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.deserialize(RPCElement.java:232)
at org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.getParams(RPCElement.java:346)
at samples.doclit.TestClient.main(TestClient.java:77)

Thank you,
Dimuthu.