Look Installation in http://ws.apache.org/axis/

----- Original Message -----
From: Yves Gerber
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 1:03 PM
Subject: New to Axis on XP

I have Windows XP Professional installed. And I've downloaded
and installed Apache Tomcat 4.1.27 and Apache Axis 1.1 (I'm not
going to be using .Net or anything like that). Can someone tell me
step-by-step exactly what I should do to set this machine up to run
SOAP? I've tried following examples on web sites but they aren't
very clear- they make too many assumptions. Like I said, I'm very
new to this. Do I need to do classpath modifications, etc.?
Oh, I think I should mention, too, that I've got JBuilder 9
Enterprise installed as well. Thanks- any help is appreciated.

-Yves