From: Cathal O' Riordan
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 9:20 PM
Subject: Returning XML document from Service call

I'd like to return an XML document from my web service.  I'm aware of the
various issues associated with serialisation and de-serialisation of complex
types and initially followed the Beanserialiser approach.  However, I found
that my XML document didn't follow a predictable format and couldn't be
described as an object or set of objects.  Is it possible to just return a
raw XML document from an Axis service and how is this done?

Regards,
C.