Hello,

I'm really new to Axis, and I am trying to use it for running a webservices server only.
I have seen that the Axis Engine requires a DOM Parser to be present in the system in order to work correctly. However, in the purpose of just answering SOAP requests, I cannot understand why a SAX only Parser is not being used.
This question might be similar to the following one : Is it possible to configure the Axis Engine, to work only in "SOAP requests answering" mode ? (Whithout all the development, mangement services, ... being present )

Thanks for the help,

Simon.