I had the same problem with document/literal and raised the bug 21824.
Hope, it will be fixed soon, because I have to manually fix the namespaces
in the generated code.

Oliver

Oliver Wulff
Zürich Versicherungs-Gesellschaft
IA4, CoC Middleware
Postfach, 8085 Zürich
Telefon: +41- 1 628 58 07
Fax: +41 - 1 623 58 07
E-Mail: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      Davanum Srinivas
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>         An:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                               Kopie:
                      08.10.2003 12:13         Thema:   RE: Axis doc/lit - impossible?
                      Bitte antworten
                      an axis-user

java2wsdl works too (maybe a bit flaky)...In Axis terms, you need to use
the "wrapped" mode. See
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?AxisProjectPages/Wrapped. The
WHOLE confusion is
because have a flag "-y" in java2wsdl that can take DOCUMENT/WRAPPED/RPC.
DOCUMENT here means that
the the deployer/programmer knows exactly what to do in wsdd and Axis
should not wrap or unwrap
the method parameters. WRAPPED is used when you need Axis to do doc/lit and
you don't want to muck
around with wsdd. See
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?AxisProjectPages/Wrapped for
pointers to previous discussions etc.

-- dims

--- Anne Thomas Manes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dims,
>
> Perhaps the team's assessment of the desired use cases for doc/literal
was
> a bit too limited. java2wsdl should be capable of generating a
doc/literal
> WSDL definition from a Java class.
>
> Thanks,
> Anne
>
> At 02:48 AM 10/8/2003 -0700, you wrote:
> >I repeat myself...
> >
> >The Best Use case for doc/lit that Axis 1.1 supports is when you start
> >with an existing WSDL and
> >run WSDL2Java on it and use the generated code. If you have problems
with
> >this, open up a bug
> >report with sample code.
> >
> >Thanks,
> >dims
> >
> >--- Cory Wilkerson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > I concur.  Doc/literal support was an afterthought when Axis was put
> > together.

).
> > > In the second page he covers several attempted approaches to
> > > implementing a doc/lit service using Axis (none of which work
properly)
> > > and comes to the conclusion that "while Axis purports to support
> > > document/literal, it actually doesn't."
> > >
> > > Any comments? I've played around with doc/lit using Axis myself and
ran
> > > into problems, but assumed I could find a work-around with enough
effort
> > > (probably by avoiding WSDL2Java and Java2WSDL, and supplying my own
WSDL

=====