Hi one more thing,
I checked the examples and they work fine.

It seems that the my SOAPImpl class in creating a class which it cannot be
found on tomcat. (I also notice there is a bug report on this basically the client receive the exception I receive when a class is not found)

This is the structure of my code

WEB-INF/classes/comserver/stubSkel

in skeleton I've got all the stub,skeleton generated by the tool.

..SoapBindingImpl.java

pacpackage comserver.stubSkel;
import  comserver.*;
import javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException ;

public class HSSComSoapBindingImpl implements hsscomserver.stubSkel.HSSComServerIF, javax.xml.rpc.server.ServiceLifecycle{

HSSComServerImpl impl = null;

   public void init(Object context) throws ServiceException
   {
     impl.init(context);
   }

    public void destroy()
 {
   impl.destroy();
 }

public java.lang.String setData(java.lang.String in0, java.lang.String in1) throws java.rmi.RemoteException {
impl = new HSSComServerImpl();
// return impl.setData(in0,in1);

        return "ok";
   }

I tried commeting out the impl = new HSSComServerImpl(); and it worked.
as soone Iput that I doesn't work anymore.

the HSSComServerImpl Contructor is empty.

So It looks like it cannot find HSSComServerImpl which is the comserver.

Anyone any Idea ??

thanks.