From: Edwin Litterst [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2003 9:32 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: deserializer not found

Hi,

I am getting the following exception from a call:

No deserializer defined for array type
{http://namespaces.soaplite.com/perl}DocumentID

The returned soap data is:
<familyMembers xsi:type="SOAP-ENC:Array"
        SOAP-ENC:arrayType="DocumentID[1]">
     <DocumentID xsi:type="namesp2:DocumentID">
        <ID xsi:type="xsd:string">member1</ID>
     </DocumentID>
</familyMembers>

The corresponding parts of the WSDL:

    <complexType name="FamilyInfo">
     <sequence>
      <element name="type" nillable="true" type="tns1:FamilyType"/>
      <element name="familyMembers" nillable="true"
type="impl:ArrayOf_tns1_DocumentID"/>
      <element name="representativeDocumentID" nillable="true"
type="tns1:DocumentID"/>
     </sequence>
    <complexType name="ArrayOf_tns1_DocumentID">
     <complexContent>
      <restriction base="soapenc:Array">
       <attribute ref="soapenc:arrayType"
wsdl:arrayType="tns1:DocumentID[]"/>
      </restriction>
     </complexContent>
    </complexType>
    <complexType name="DocumentID">
     <sequence>
      <element name="ID" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
     </sequence>

The WSDL was generated with Java2WSDL, and the Java sources with
WSDL2Java, the server is written in perl using SOAP::Lite.
Because SOAP::Lite has only a limited support of WSDL I am not 100% sure
whether the SOAP data really is correct, but as far as I understand it,
it should be.

Is there really no deserializer available or is something wrong with my
namespace? In either case, what do I have to do?
(I already searched the archive, but the mails I found didn't really
help me.)

TIA,
Eddie