i want to do this bcos wsad 5.1 does not support axis1.1 which has support
for castor

for such purpose.

                      "I-Sampige,

                      Srinivas"                To:      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                      <srinivas.sampig         cc:

                      e                        Subject: RE: Usage with WSAD5.1

                      @boeing.com>

                      11/12/2003 08:54

                      PM

                      Please respond

                      to axis-user

Further followup to my posting. I am curious why you would want to do that.
WSAD5.1 has the necessary things to develop&test web services. I guess that
is all you need isn't it?