Just to follow up ... has anybody got an idea about my question?

Patrick.

BLIS Webmaster (Patrick Houbaux) wrote:

Hi all,

I'm currently developing a web service where I have a method that send or receive some data in attachments.
My goal is to make it interoperable at least in the following situations:
- Axis server / Axis client
- Axis server / .NET client

I know the following question have been asked several times but I just can't get any clear answer from the archive of the AXIS mailing list.

I would like to know exactly what I have to do in the WSDD for deploying my webservice so that my client knows about the attachements when generating the stub from the server's WSDL.

For information, I know already how to add attachement in the response message of a method, how to return a DataHandler (I'm not even sure if I really need that). Unfortunately I just can't get the "<mime:...>" or "<dime:...>" specific stuff appearing in the wsdl.

I would like to see something like the following in my WSDL:
<output>
<mime:multipartRelated>
<mime:part>
<soap:body use="encoded" namespace="myns" encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"; />
</mime:part>
<mime:part>
<mime:content part="result" type="text/plain"/>
</mime:part>
</mime:multipartRelated>
</output>

Any help would be really appreciated it terms of:
- link to discussions/documentations
- "howto" guide for WSDD and web service method to get the needed stuff in the WSDL (<mime...> or/and <dime...>)

Thanks.
Patrick.