Hi all,

I have been asking a related question but did not get any answer till now. I'm just wondering if my question is so obvious that nobody dares to answer. At least it is not for me, please help me :(

Is it possible to specify in the WSDD an operation for which the response is returning some attachments so that the generated WSDL of the deployed service contains the <mime ...> or <dime ...> in the response for the operation?

If it is not possible, please somebody just tell me it ... I will then try to find some workarounds :)

Cheers,
Patrick.

P.S.: My previous post on the subject was titled "WSDL, WSDD and attachments : Please how to?" on the 11/18/2003.