Hi*,

we need to access the http headers and set them using information taken from
the fully formed SOAP envelope before it is posted. We managed to do this by
modifying the HttpSender and assigning it to the call as its handler.
Unfortunately we lose the typemapping for the serializer/deserializer and
can no
longer parse the incoming SOAP message. Is there a straightforward way to
alter
Http headers? Can anyone help?

thanks

Andrew and Benjamin

--
benjamin - portfolio - www.instamatic.net

GMX Weihnachts-Special: Seychellen-Traumreise zu gewinnen!

Rentier entlaufen. Finden Sie Rudolph! Als Belohnung winken
tolle Preise. http://www.gmx.net/de/cgi/specialmail/