Hi!

I want to have my complex types in a different namspace (and xsd) from the
service. But the SOAP response doesnīt add the namespace in the return so itīs
asumed that they are in the same namespace as the returned message. Therefor my
c# client canīt parse (serialize) the message.

A soap message from a .net service that look the same as my axis service (equal
wsdl files) returns:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>
        <soap:Body>
                <HelloWorldResponse
xmlns="http://msdn.microsoft.com/samples/AtYourService/2002/08/20/ExternalWSDL";>
                        <HelloWorldResult>
                                <ID
xmlns="http://msdn.microsoft.com/samples/AtYourService/2002/08/20/types";>JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ</ID>
                                <days
xmlns="http://msdn.microsoft.com/samples/AtYourService/2002/08/20/types";>10</days>
                        </HelloWorldResult>
                </HelloWorldResponse>
        </soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

In the axis response the namespaces for ID and days are not there at all just
<ID>value</ID>.

I have tried to serach for this problem and I have found some answers that are
not happy... I also think I found a reported bug for the problem. Is there
anyone that has a workaround for this problem or know if there is a fix
available?

I now that if I put the complex types in the same namespace as everything else
in my service it works. But since the complex types are reused in other
services I want to seperate them into a xsd and another namespace than the
service.

Thanks!
/Niklas