All axis jars are located on TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/axis/WEB-INF/lib and I add
some of them on TOMCAT_HOME/common/lib :
common-logging, common-discovery, jaxrpc, wsd4j and saaj

Valerie

Guillaume Sauthier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@bull.net sur
26/11/2003 16:53:16

Veuillez répondre à [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Envoyé par :      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Pour : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc :
Objet :     Re: Réf. : Re: Unable to locate a
       validEngineConfigurationFactory

IMO It's a classLoader problem.
Where are located axis jars on the tomcat server ?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I use axis 1.1 and I didn't modify any of the axis classes.
> Perhaps the context of my problem could help :
> I call a first axis service which has an handler
> This handler call an external class (not a web service) located in
> TOMCAT_HOME/common/classes
> This external class call a second axis web service : this is where I get
my
> error
>
> Valerie
>
> Guillaume Sauthier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@bull.net sur
> 26/11/2003 15:45:53
>
> Veuillez répondre à [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Envoyé par :      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Pour : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> cc :
> Objet :     Re: Unable to locate a valid EngineConfigurationFactory
>
> Hello
> Which version of Axis do you use ?
> have you change in anyway the classes mentionned below ?
>
> It seems that default Factory classes have been tried but they do'nt
> provide the static method newFactory(Object).
>
> Regards
> Guillaume
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > The code :
> > org.apache.axis.client.Service  service = new Service();
> >
> > generates the following error :
> >
> > - Factory
org.apache.axis.configuration.EngineConfigurationFactoryServlet
> > Ignored: missing required method: public static
> EngineConfigurationFactory
> > newFactory(Object).
> > - Factory
org.apache.axis.configuration.EngineConfigurationFactoryDefault