It's a "security agent" which can be called by every servlet or web service
handler so it needs to be in the common directory.
This agent is axis dependant because it asks security information to
specialized axis web services (authentication and autorization servers).
I have a lot of interaction between all those components so it's a bit
complicated to find a stable configuration with everything working !

After a discussion with my co-worker, it appears that having a single
config-client.wsdd for all clients won't really be a problem. So I think I
will keep this solution.

Thanks for your help

Valerie

Rodrigo Ruiz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sur 05/12/2003 10:35:56

Veuillez répondre à [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Pour : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc :
Objet :     Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: problem with client-config.wsdd

Just out of curiosity, why did you placed axis dependent code in your
common/lib directory? Is it a tomcat extension, a valve, or something
like this?
If it is not, you should move those classes to the webapp WEB-INF/lib
directory.

Regards,
Rodrigo Ruiz