On Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 08:48:34AM +0100, Herve AGNOUX wrote:
> I should want two services, with the same interface, but with different
> implementations.
>
> I hope it's possible to get that with server-config.wsdd, and the "service"
> element. For the two services, I use the same "className" parameter : it's
> the stub. But how I can say : "use this implementation" ?

You'll need to make 2 changes to the deploy.wsdd.
Change the names of the parameters under the service element:
<deployment
    xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/";
    xmlns:java="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java";>

  <service name="impl_one" provider="java:RPC" style="rpc" use="encoded">
    <parameter name="wsdlServiceElement" value="impl_one"/>
    <parameter name="wsdlServicePort" value="impl_one"/>

Second, verify the className parameter is the name of your class:
      <parameter name="className" value="com.foo.ServerImpl"/>

After you've done that, deploy the service.  Then change the file (specifically
change the two attributes I've called out above), and redeploy.  You should
have two endpoints using the same class (not instance tho).

-c

--
 10:10:00  up 6 days, 23:54, 10 users,  load average: 0.02, 0.06, 0.02