Hi All ,

I was reading the article "Axis:The next generation of Apache SOAP" and trying to implement the webservice given in it. I have an Axis1.1 Engine.

I was invoking the WebService with an Object ServiceClient.But it gave me compilation errors. I looked through the API Docs and found out that there is no such Class like that. Any one know which class should be used instead? The Article works on Axis 1.0

Thanks & Regards

Dhanush

Disclaimer

is strictly prohibited.