It can be ... I dunno
Just add the JAVA_HOME to ur PATH and

ur working directory to the CLASSPATH and try again
----- Original Message -----
From: Yves
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 7:02 PM
Subject: Re: Apache Axis Tutorial

Hmmm... same thing. I did that step before: the 4 files created are:
TaxService.java TaxServiceService.java TaxServiceServiceLocator.java and TaxServiceBindingStub.java   they're there...
Just a note, my java command works from everywhere in DOS, but javac only works from within the java_home (C:\j2sdk1.4.1_05) and where I have this app set up (j2sdk1.4.1_05/dev) is that a problem?

Thanks

-Yves

Dhanush Gopinath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

Once u jhave wriitten ur Webservice and Deployed that .. u will have to run this command ... u create the 4 Class Files.

java org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2JAVA http://localhost:8080/axis/..... .jws?WSDL -p localhost.dir1.dir2

 ....jws indicate ur Webservice File

Then Four files will be generated underthe directory localhost.dir1.dir2;

Import that and try it again ..

Regards
Dhanush

Do You Yahoo!? -- Avec Yahoo! soyez au coeur de la récolte de dons pour le Téléthon.
Scanned by eScan Content-Security and Anti-Virus Software.
Visit http://www.mwti.net for more info on eScan and MailScan.

Scanned by eScan Content-Security and Anti-Virus Software.
Visit http://www.mwti.net for more info on eScan and MailScan.

Disclaimer

is strictly prohibited.

Visit us at http://www.mahindrabt.com