From: Rodrigo Ruiz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 9:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Proxying SSL certificates

Hi all,

I am developing a web service(I will call it frontend) that must act as
a client for a second web service(backend). The backend service expects
a user certificate for authentication purposes, and I would like to
configure the frontend service to also require a user certificate, and
use the incoming certificate as the credentials for the backend.  Is
this possible?

Thanks in advance,
Rodrigo Ruiz