Is it possible to use with AXIS custom serializer and de-serializer in the
handler framework?

E.g. will employing such serializer and de-serializer be portable/interoperable
with multiple client run-times?

Thanks

Rupesh Sharma wrote:

> Can I modify the BeanSerializer.java
> used by Axis to do bean serialization to change the collection into an
> array before converting it into xml.

You can write your own serializer, but it won't be portable, as you
need a deserializer on the other side.

I just write a method called toArray() in my list class, and it
creates this for me. It's trivial to do, less work than trying to work
around the problem.

--
"We do not lose our identity in our relations with others; in part, at least, we achieve our identity by those relations." Tony Blair, 1993