Just a small update to my query: rt.jar is being explicitly specified in the CLASSPATH settings.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 3:39 PM
Subject: NoClassDefFoundError only on Solaris

On Solaris I get this error while running the client. It compiles successfully though. (although on Windows it runs fine):

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/reflect/InvocationHandler ((CalcClient.java:90))

where CalcClient.java can be viewed at:
or in the axis installations:  samples/userguide/example2 folder.

I tried exclusively exporting src.jar in the classpath as it contains the java.lang.reflect package, but it was of no help.

Has anyone encountered similar problem on unix env?
All  suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
Rommel.

Scanned by eScan Content-Security and Anti-Virus Software.
Visit http://www.mwti.net for more info on eScan and MailScan.

Disclaimer

is strictly prohibited.

Visit us at http://www.mahindrabt.com