Title: Message
This is thrown when you try to include a .jar file with a java.* package in it on the regular classpath.  You might want to check with Rommel Sharma since his earlier email indicated that he did exactly that.  I would expect his action to cause exactly this problem, and it did.

Gary
-----Original Message-----
From: Dhanush Gopinath [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 5:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: When is java.lang.SecurityException Thrown ??

Hi All

When I am running my client code I am getting an Exception called

java.lang.Security Exception : Prohibited package name java.lang.reflect

Any Idea When this is thrown ?

Thanks

Dhanush

Scanned by eScan Content-Security and Anti-Virus Software.
Visit http://www.mwti.net for more info on eScan and MailScan.

Disclaimer

is strictly prohibited.

Visit us at http://www.mahindrabt.com