Hello

I have sucessfully deployed webservices using AXIS using the wsdds.

I wrote a CORBA provider so that I dont have to write the bean class and still have the interfaces published as webservice just using the wsdd.
This works great and I am able to access the CORBA methods as using webservice.

BUT when I try to generate a WSDL I get a following error.

WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Can't find prefix for 'http://myDomainName'. Namespace prefixes must be set on the Definition object using the addNamespace(...) method.:

The webservice I am trying to use has the methods which return CORBA unmarshalled HashMap. I can overcome this problem by specifying the <beanMapping> for the HashMap class. This works to show the WSDL.
BUT then I get into the problem of not being able to see the Map entries. all it shows is if the map is empty or not.

I am mapping the unmarshalled hashmap to http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap:Map

Looks like many people are having this problem of not being able to generate WSDL though they are able to use webservice.

any help is appreciated.
thanx in advance
Pravir