[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Have any of you already created a project were used maven and axis?
> I'm considering that possibility now, but there are issues like the
> generation of java from wsdl, which requires some work, like creating > a plugin!
>
> Does any of you already had to battle with this?

You shouldn't have to create a plugin unless you're into that sort of thing.

I'm not doing any generation using .wsdl, so I just wrote a maven.xml file that uses the axis-admin tasks to deploy and undeploy the service.

I'm sure that you could do the same, by adding the wsdl2java task to your maven.xml. You could use it in a postgoal to java:compile maybe.