Nobody ready to help me ... Any hints on what to do?

-----Original Message-----
From: Pathuru, Kiran [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 12:54 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: using custom namespace instead of ns1

Hello everybody,

I am having a problem with using my own namespace instead of the default ns1
generated by axis in SOAP messages.
However I tried a lot without much luck and even searched the group but
unable to find any answer. I want my response to look like the following:

<gsp_ns1:methodResponse xmlns:gsp_ns1=urn:gsp>
        <methodReturn xsi:type="ns2:Element"
xmlns:ns2="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap";>
           <return>
                    <returnCode xsi:type="xsd:string">
                    <returnMessage xsi:type="xsd:string">
           </return>
        </methodReturn>
</gsp_ns1:methodResponse>

The same way when I make a request to another SOAP service. Any help will be
appreciated..

Thanks,
kiran pathuru