From: I-Sampige, Srinivas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 4:38 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Attachments not getting cleaned up in Axis1.1

Hi,
  My web service is handling a huge number of attachments. The Axis engine is not
cleaning up the attachments and eventually  I run out of disk space. I implemented a
suggestion posted earlied in the mailing list -
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-user&m=105896276712046&w=2. This works for me
currently; but, is this just a work around or is there a better and elegant solution?
From what I understood from the API javadocs, calling the dispose() method on the
AttachmentPart object should have worked but it did not in my case.

 Please feel free to exchange your views on this.

Thanks
Srinivas