There are plenty of post in the archives regarding the TCPMon which none I could find my answer that I was looking for. Here is my situation.

I have an axis client written in java. I have attached this client to this email for your viewing. I did not use  java2WSDL ant task to create this client. I start the TCPMon in window 2000 with the listen port=1234, target host= 127.0.0.1 and the target port to 8080. When I run my client I don't see anything in the TCPMon applet under "port 1234" tab. How do I make my java axis client to listen on port 1234?

Thanks a lot,
Tony.

Do you Yahoo!?
package apacheaxis;

import org.apache.axis.AxisFault;
import org.apache.axis.client.Call;
import org.apache.axis.client.Service;
import org.apache.axis.utils.Options;

import javax.xml.namespace.QName;
import javax.xml.rpc.ParameterMode;
import java.util.*;

public class Client
{
    public static void main(String [] args) throws Exception
    {
        Options options = new Options(args);

        Request req = new Request(); //here is the complex object

        Param busLocId = new Param(); //here is the 1st bean

        busLocId.setName("BUSINESS_LOCATION_ID");
        busLocId.setValue("100889567");

        ArrayList inparams = new ArrayList(3); //here is the array list

        inparams.add(busLocId);

        req.setParams(inparams); //stuff the array list inside of a Complex object

        Service  service = new Service();
        Call     call    = (Call) service.createCall();

        QName qn      = new QName( "urn:PublicService4", "Request" );
        call.registerTypeMapping(Request.class, qn,
                      new org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanSerializerFactory(Request.class, qn),
                      new org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializerFactory(Request.class, qn));

        QName qn1      = new QName( "urn:PublicService4", "Response" );
        call.registerTypeMapping(Response.class, qn1,
                      new org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanSerializerFactory(Response.class, qn1),
                      new org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializerFactory(Response.class, qn1));

        QName qn2= new QName( "urn:PublicService4", "Param" );

        call.registerTypeMapping(Param.class, qn2,
                      new org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanSerializerFactory(Param.class, qn2),
                      new org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializerFactory(Param.class, qn2));

        Response resp=null;
        try {
            String url = options.getURL();
            System.out.println("URL:"+ url);
            call.setTargetEndpointAddress( new java.net.URL(url) );
            call.setOperationName( new QName("PublicService4", "getSeveralBusinessLocation") );
            call.addParameter( "arg1", qn, ParameterMode.IN );
            call.setReturnClass(Response.class);
            resp = (Response) call.invoke( new Object[] { req } );
        } catch (AxisFault fault) {
          String  error = "Error : " + fault.toString();
          System.out.println(error);
        }
        System.out.println("Name               Value");
        Collection result = resp.getParams();
        Iterator itr = result.iterator();
        while(itr.hasNext()){
            Param p = (Param)itr.next();