Hi there,

Have you played around with service scope? Perhaps if your Service is stateless then set the scope to "Application" to reduce the amount of the object creation. By default Axis set the scope to "Request" which cause the object creation to increase. Of course I am not sure if this is root of your problem. Just a thought.

Regards,
Tony.

"GANDHIRAJAN,AYYAPPAN (HP-India,ex2)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi guys,

I have already posted this question. Could you please throw some light on
this.

I have deployed a simple "Hello world" soap service in axis in weblogic 8.1.
And I have tried to invoke it using 5 concurrent clients for 10 times each.
Surprisingly, the invocation time for each transaction has increased to more
than 5 times.

Average time for invocation for 1 client for 10 times ---> ~50 msec
Average time for invocation of the same service for 5 clients for 10 times
--->~600msec

Could you please tell me as to where it went wrong and tips to improve the
performance? Are there any document regarding this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ayyappan

Do you Yahoo!?