All,

In my WSDL I have a wsdl:operation defined, which includes a wsdl:fault definition.
In the server-config.wsdd for the service that includes this operation there is a
responseFlow defined so that I can log the response.  This works as expected for
"normal" responses.  But when the "fault" occurs and is thrown the appropriate message
is sent back to the user, but the response doesn't flow through the logging as I
expected.  It seems to me like this is a bug in Axis.  Even though the response sent
back is a "fault" it is still a response from the service and I'd expect it to go
through the responseFlow as defined for that service.  Thoughts, agree, disagree?