Hello guys,

I have to do a transport protocol change when I send web services requests and
the web services communication will be SOAP over HTTP, but when being transfered over
the internet it should be send as SOAP over JMS.

My idea for a solution is two create two "gateways" that can perform transport
protocol changes. The two gateways will be installed in Axis based containers (in my
case the Axis integrated in JOnAS) and the actual gateway applications will be web
services running in the two Axis installations.

As far as I can understand it shouldn't be an issue to send SOAP over JMS with Axis,
but I haven't yet figured out whether or not I can do this transport protocol change
without modifying the message.

So my question is:
Does anyone have any ideas or maybe even examples of how a transport protocol change
service for Axis could be created?

Regards,
Thomas