Henry,

So as I can tell Axis was working fine and you created and published a
service and tested a client successfully.

You then built a war file and deployed it on another server.

You then changed your client code, I assume only providing the new
service address?

When you ran your client it returned a 500 error.

Where you able to generate the wsdl on your new deployed version by
requesing http://host/deployedApp/services/yourService?wsdl to determine
that the service had been deployed and was working?

Are you an https service address or just over http?

Greg