From: Vivek Nagulapati [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 3:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Document-style web services

Hello Hari,

I get the same problem when I specify the custom WSDL. When I access the

WSDL using "?wsdl", my server log shows that it cannnot find the
resource
i.e., WSDL.

Can we use the param element to specify a custom WSDL as follows in
deployment descriptor?

   <param name="wsdlURL" value="example.wsdl" />

Any pointers?

Thanks,
Vivek

>From: "Hari Lakshmanan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: RE: Document-style web services
>Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 13:50:51 -0800
>
>I mention in my wsdd file as given
>
><service>
>   <wsdlFile>doc-literal.wsdl</wsdlFile>
></service>
>
>I get 500 Error when I access the wsdl page
>(http://localhost:8080/axis/services/NotificationPort?wsdl)
>
>Is the above syntax correct? If so where should the wsdl file go?
>
>Thanks
>__Hari

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>                     m>                   cc:
>
>                                          Subject:     Re:
Document-style
>web services
>                     03/05/2004
>
>                     08:07 AM
>
>                     Please respond
>
>                     to axis-user
>

>I'm pretty sure you can (in the service's .wsdd file, maybe?) override
>Axis' return of the generated WSDL--instead exposing your hand-built
>WSDL to any client that looks at your service.
>
>Nick Remy
>

>"Vivek Nagulapati"
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]  03/04/2004 08:28 PM
>.org
>cc
>Please respond to                                   Subject
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]                    Document-style web
>services
>

>Hello All,
>
>I am trying to develop a document-style web service. I hand-coded the
>WSDL for this web service as Axis generated RPC-styled WSDL.
>
>How can one expose this web service to clients like .NET to create
>client-side stubs? The WSDL generated on-the-fly when clients access
>this document-style web service is STILL RPC-styled....
>
>Thanks,
>Vivek

>Find things fast with the new MSN Toolbar ? includes FREE pop-up
>blocking! http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200414ave/direct/01/
>

>This transmission may contain information that is privileged,
>confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you

>are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
>disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained
>herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you
>received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the
>sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic
>or hard copy format. Thank you.

Get business advice and resources to improve your work life, from
bCentral.
http://special.msn.com/bcentral/loudclear.armx