Title: Sending and Receiving Http Cookies

I want to use or extend the HttpTransport and/or HttpSender to be able to retrieve Http cookies from the server and send them back to the server on subsequent requests.  Has anyone done this before?  Can the cookies be sent back to the web browser or must they be maintained on the client?  What is the best way to achieve this?

Also, I'd like to be able to filter the cookies based on some configuration.  To do this, I may have to pass this configuration to the HttpTransport/HttpSender for each request.  Can this be done through a Client Stub?  If so, how?

Thanks.

Scott