From: Senthil_KM [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 9:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: How to write Document Style web services

Document style web servcie

Client side
-----------

Say u have an xml document need to send this to the servcie

Creat a SOAPBodyElement []  array and place the root of the XML document
in it.
Send this as a parameter  when you call the web servcie using
Call.invoke(param) where param is an Object [] = new Object [] {array}
where array the SOAPBodyElement []

In your servcie side.
--------------------

Ur method signature shud be

Public Element [] getDoc(Element [])

Now her ein the Element [] u have the root element of the doc you have
sent from the client side

U can get access the document onc eu have the root element

The wsdd
---------

In place of provider="java:RPC"  change it to provider="java:MSG" and
style="document"

And then deply u r webservice using this wsdd!!

Rgds
senthil