Hi Steve,

Thanks it worked.
The only thing is that it's automatically generating <typeMapping> and I'm not able to
specify <beanMapping> instead.
But as far as I understand this should not be a problem ... I can still use a
"Find&Replace" functionality from my favorite text editor still ;)

Thanks for your help.
Patrick.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi Patrick,

Then first run java2WSDL against either your compiled service class of better stil an interface it implements (does not have to be deployed) this will then generate a WSDL file for you. Then use the WSDL2java to create the deploy.wsdd and undeploy.wsdd and just throw away all the other generated code.

Regards

Steve

Quoting "BLIS Webmaster (Patrick Houbaux)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your help but I'm a bit confused.
As far as I know (though I'm maybe wrong), you still need a WSDL to use with
wsdl2java.
The fact is that I don't have a WSDL yet, it will actually be the result of
my deployment.

What I need now is to write the wsdd for deploying the service, then only
after that I'll have a WSDL not before.

Regards,
Patrick.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi Patric,

It can also generate the server side code so that you can build a web

service

starting from a wsdl file and always creates the deploy.wsdd and

undeploy.wsdd

files

Regards

Steve

Quoting "BLIS Webmaster (Patrick Houbaux)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi Steve,

I don't understand, I thought wsdl2java was for generating a client stub

from

a given WSDL.
I don't see anything in the "wsdl2java" documentation that could answer my
question.

What I wan't is deploy the service so I don't have any WSDL yet.

Can you tell me more about that or point me to some more explicit
documentation?

Regards,
Patrick.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi Patric,

The axis wsdl2java does this for you, it creates both a deploy.wsdd and

an

undeploy.wsdd

Regards

Steve

Quoting "BLIS Webmaster (Patrick Houbaux)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hello all,

I have a bunch of objects and exceptions to expose from my webservice

and

writting the wsdd start to be very teadious.

I was wondering if anybody of you knows a tool that allows to generate
automatically the set of <typeMapping> and <beanMapping> from a java

package

containing the object/exceptions I want to expose.

I would imagine it to take in input :
- a java package (i.e com.domain.myservice.rpc.datatypes.faults)
- a corresponding XML namespace (i.e
urn:faults.datatypes.rpc.myservice.domain.com)
- a qname (i.e. MyServiceFault)
- a serializer (i.e. org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanSerializerFactory)
- a deserializer (i.e.

org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializerFactory)

- the encoding style (i.e. http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/)
- typeMapping or beanMapping?

Then I would get the set of <typeMapping> for the classes defined in my
package as:

<typeMapping
xmlns:sableNS="urn:faults.datatypes.rpc.myservice.domain.com"
qname="sableNS:MyServiceFault"
type="java:com.domain.myservice.rpc.datatypes.faults.MyServiceException"

    encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
/>

and also the same kind of thing if I asked to generate <beanMapping>
instead.

Is there any free/commercial tools for that?
Has anybody already developed such a tool? If yes I might be able to

provide

some contribution for developing it.

Thanks in advance for any hints.

Cheers,