Hi Pedro, I had a problem that looked the same when I added WSE to my .NET
configuration.  In that case it was caused by WS-Routing and was solved by
turning off the MustUnderstand flag on PATH, like this in your .NET client
code:

service.RequestSoapContext.Path.MustUnderstand = false;

Note, this solution is from the Axis Wiki section on Interoperability with
.NET.

However, this could be caused by other such config problems and you need to
look at what is happening on the wire or Server to tell more.  I'd use
tcpmon and server logging to track it down.

--Sergeant

======================
>From Pedro:
Hi, I created a WS with Axis and a .NET client and all works fine in my
development machine. But, when I try to run the .NET client in another
machine (both machines running Windows XP Pro) I get the exception: "The
underlying connection was closed. Unable to connect to the remote server.".
I know this is not an Axis issue, but seems a simple security problem in the
client, that I imagine a lot of you have already encountered and solved.
Thank you very much,
Pedro Maia