-----Mensagem original-----
De: Kawthar Bt M Sulaiman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 22 de marco de 2004 22:37
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Assunto: Newbie - tutorial using axis/web services w/ java

Hello,

I'm trying to user axis and I'm also in the process of learning web
services with java.
I've read the info on axis website but still don't have a good grasp on
what exactly
I need to do to implement a web service using axis.  Do you have any
recommended
tutorial web site on how to implement axis with servlet as a server to
receive SOAP
request and a standalone app as a client?

Thanks in advance,
--Kawthar

Confidential information may be contained in this e-mail and any files
transmitted with it ('Message'). If you are not the addressee indicated in
this Message (or responsible for delivery of this Message to such person),
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, printing or
copying of this Message or any part thereof is strictly prohibited. In such
a case, you should delete this Message immediately and advise the sender by
return e-mail. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this Message
that do not relate to the official business of Maxis shall be understood as
neither given nor endorsed by Maxis.