I have Axis installed on Mac OS X Panther with Tomcat 4.1.30, and my simple .jws files
work great.  Now that I've graduated to more complex needs (I need to return
nonstandard data types), I'm trying to deploy a web service wsdd-style.

I get an error when executing Admin client though:

granthul% java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient

org/apache/axis/client/AdminClient
--
Grant Hulbert, Internet Software Architect

Integrated Color Solutions, Inc.

2734 Loker, Carlsbad, CA 92008 office:760-942-7434

Home Office 760-599-1036 | Cell 760-822-6980

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Integrated Color Solutions, Inc. (ICS) is a technology leader in providing color
management solutions to industries where color is critical. To learn more visit us at
<http://www.icscolor.com>http://www.icscolor.com

This email is confidential and legally privileged. The correspondence and information
herein is intended solely for the addressee/s. Access to this email or documents
attached to this email by anyone else is unauthorized and illegal.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution, copying or any
action taken or omitted to be taken in dependence on it, is prohibited and unlawful.