I´ve created a web service receives a array of a specific object and returns
void. The object is:

public class QuerySequenceDWS {

  private String fQuery_Def;
  private String fQuery_Seq;

  /* here comes the getter and setter methods.*/
}

The function of the java class that is the web service has the following
signature:

  public void InsertFastaSequenceDB(QuerySequenceDWS[] QuerySeq)

But when I invoke the web service (using XML Spy) i´ve got the following
error message:
<faultstring>org.xml.sax.SAXException: No deserializer defined for array
type QuerySequenceDWS</faultstring>

I´ve already created the <typeMapping> tags in the wsdd. I´m thinking that
the problem is the array because when I create the web service without the
array everythink works with no trouble.

Could someone tell me what´s the problem?

Thanks,
Fabricio