From: Dario Di Minno [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday 05 April 2004 10:03
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: maximum size of a document for a doc/lit ws

Hi axis users,
have you got an idea of how much can be big in MB a document transported
in a message of a doc/lit web service?

I'd like to know it because I have to decide if a web service has to
transport data as attachment or not.

(When I tried message style web services I experienced many "out of
memory error" with large (several MBs) documents).

Thank you.
Dario

Any e-mail message from the European Central Bank (ECB) is sent in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by the ECB except where provided for in a written agreement.
This e-mail is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination, either in whole or in part, is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately via e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.