Hello.

I have a question that I need to post, and thus I guess I need to subscribe.

I am new to the AXIS world, but I am well familiar with Web Services. I have installed AXIS with Tomcat successfully, and I have run some examples that were supplied with the AXIS documentation.

My question is, is there a tool or a program that enables me to dynamically read a WSDL file of a certain service and generate the according SOAP message as a request to use that service. I guess that is the true aim of Web Services, dynamic deployment of services. If this task could not be accomplished using AXIS, could please suggest other tools?

Thank you.

Yours;
Mohd Al Mahmood