From: Rick Umali [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 7:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: How To Use TCPMonitor?

Sharon:

>   Can anyone direct me how to use TCPMonitor or where to find the
>   document. Which listening port I should use? I assume the target
>   host is the web server.

The Axis User's Guide contains the instructions for how to use the TCPMonitor (go to
the Appendix near the end of the doc):

        http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/user-guide.html

I have a small example of TCPMonitor at:

        http://www.rickumali.com/aws/aws-java-step-extra.html

Basically, instead of pointing your client at the server's port:

        client -> server:port (80)

you'll point your client at tcpmon's port. Then you'll configure TCPMonitor to forward
those requests to the destination server:

        client -> tcpmon:port (2080) -> server:port (80)

Good luck!
--
Rick Umali    [EMAIL PROTECTED]    www.rickumali.com