Hello. I feel like I am missing something simple here. I have search the mail-archive and nobody seems to have had this problem (at least not on any of the keywords I search for).

Basically, I am doing Bean serialization on a simple java bean. I am expecting the wsdl to described the properties of the bean to be of type "xsd:string" but instead they are of type "tns:string". What can I do to have them defined as type "xsd:string".

I am using axis 1.1.

Here is the wsdd fragment for the object:
<beanMapping
qname="xmldbremote:Collection"
xmlns:xmldbremote="urn:xmldbremote"
languageSpecificType=
"java:gov.noaa.gdsg.xmldbremote.service.transport.CollectionTransport"
/>

Here is the resulting wsdl:
<complexType name="Collection">
   <complexContent>
      <extension base="tns3:BaseTransport">
      <sequence>
       <element name="name" nillable="true" type="tns4:string"/>
      </sequence>
     </extension>
  </complexContent>
</complexType>

And here is the class:
/*
* CollectionTransport.java
*
* Created on April 15, 2004, 5:51 PM
*/

package gov.noaa.gdsg.xmldbremote.service.transport;

/**
*
* @author tns
*/
public class CollectionTransport extends BaseTransport {
/** Holds value of property name. */
private String name;
/** Creates a new instance of CollectionTransport */
public CollectionTransport() {
}
/** Getter for property collectionId.
* @return Value of property collectionId.